Acceptable Use PolicyLast Updated: 28 August 2021
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") describes rules that apply to any party ("Customer") using any products and services ("Services") provided by ST TELEMEDIA CLOUD PTE. LTD. or any of its affiliates (collectively, "QUANTUM") and any user of any software application or service made available by Customer that interfaces with the Services ("End User"). The examples described in this AUP are not exhaustive. Customer is responsible for its End Users' compliance with this AUP. If Customer or any End User violates this AUP, QUANTUM may suspend Customer's use of the Services. This AUP may be updated by QUANTUM from time to time upon reasonable notice, which may be provided via Customer's account, e-mail, or by posting an updated version of this AUP at https://www.quantum.security/legal/aup.
No Inappropriate Content or Users
Do not use the Services to transmit or store any content or communications (commercial or otherwise) that is illegal, harmful, unwanted, inappropriate, objectionable, confirmed to be criminal misinformation, or otherwise poses a threat to the public. This prohibition includes use of the Services by a hate group or content or communications that originate from a hate group or are exploitive, abusive, or hate speech.
Do not use the Services to engage in or encourage any activity that is illegal, deceptive, harmful, violating others' rights, or harmful to QUANTUM's business operations or reputation, including:
- Violations of Laws
Violating laws, regulations, governmental orders, or industry standards or guidance in any applicable jurisdiction (collectively, “Applicable Laws”). This includes violating Applicable Laws requiring (a) consent be obtained prior to transmitting, recording, collecting, or monitoring data or communications or (b) compliance with opt-out requests for any data or communications.
- Interference with the Services
Interfering with or otherwise negatively impacting any aspect of the Services or any third-party networks that are linked to the Services.
- Reverse Engineering Reverse engineering, copying, disassembling, or decompiling the Services, except where explicitly permitted by license.
- Falsification of Identity or Origin Creating a false identity or any attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of any data or communications.
No Service Integrity Violations
Do not violate the integrity of the Services, including:
- Bypassing Service Limitations Attempting to bypass, exploit, defeat, or disable limitations or restrictions placed on the Services.
- Disabling the Services Any denial of service (DoS) attack on the Services or any other conduct that attempts to disrupt, disable, or overload the Services.
- Harmful Code The use or transmission of code, files, scripts, agents, or programs intended to do harm, including viruses or malware, to gain access to or use the Services in a way or manner inconsistent with our Terms of Service.
- Unauthorised Access Attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Services.
Whilst we encourage the discovery and responsible disclosure of vulnerabilities, exploitation of the Services, attempts to bypass any security mechanism or filtering capabilities, or acts which violate any other provision of the AUP are prohibited.
Customer is responsible for determining whether the Services offer appropriate safeguards for Customer's use of the Services, including, but not limited to, any safeguards required by Applicable Laws, prior to transmitting or processing, or prior to permitting End Users to transmit or process, any data or communications via the Services.
Violations of this AUP
Violations of this AUP may be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer agrees to immediately report any violation of this AUP to QUANTUM and provide cooperation, as requested by QUANTUM, to investigate and/or remedy that violation.